Mercury Fabrics Pvt Ltd / Intimate Nation is committed to protect all information of Internet users. This statement encloses all details of the privacy practices for Mercury Fabrics Pvt Ltd / Intimate Nation, located on www.www.intimatenation.com.
Any question / dispute regarding any statement should be directed to www.www.intimatenation.com or contact Mercury Fabrics Pvt Ltd /Intimate Nation at D-58, Okhla Phase 1, Delhi or write to us at email@example.com
We would only collect your information on our website to provide you with a meaningful, efficient and customised experience. We would only use your personal information for the below things:
- Not make you enter your information on the website more than once.
- Finding products and information becomes quick.
- Send you alerts on our new collections and offers.
- Create content on the website which is relevant and suitable for you.
Registration for Ordering
You would be required to fill an online registration form before using certain sections of this site and ordering products. You would need to provide us with your name, shipping and billing address, contact details, email address and size.
Some additional information like your date of birth or anniversary date, likes and dislikes also might be asked from you. This is only done so that we can provide you better services. We would also run promotional offers every now and then. Providing this additional information is completely the user’s choice.
Several parts on this website would ask you to enter your email address for various purposes, but not limited to; registering for promotions and offers, communicate and notify about offers, signing up to receive our newsletters, special offers and contests. Your participation in events is voluntary and the information received is used to notify and announce the winners. We may also post the name of the winner on our social media profiles.
To improve our website and make it more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we use a standard feature of a browser software called, “cookie”. This cookie allocates every visitor with a unique random number which comes from your computer. The cookie does not identify or recognise any visitor as an individual, rather it identifies a computer which is used by the visitor. Under no circumstances would we be able to know who you are you by assigning a cookie if you haven’t voluntarily identified yourself.
Cookies are small pieces on information which is stored on our internet browser on your computer’s hard drive as text files. Most of the internet browsers are set in a manner to accept cookies although you can refuse or set your browser in such a manner that it refuses to accept cookies and removes them from your computer’s hard drive. If you choose to refuse and remove cookies, you would not be able to access certain parts of this website. Cookies are only used by us to help you select products and make the purchase process easy for you. We can serve you better by keeping a record of the browsing activity and purchases.
The web beacons further assist in delivering cookies and help determining whether a web page on website has been viewed and if it has been viewed, then how many times.
Third party advertising companies might also be used to help us in tailoring the site content to the users or to serve advertisements on our behalf. These third party advertising companies might also employ cookies and web beacons to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements (for instance which products are viewed and purchased in which quantities). Intimate Nation does not cover any use of information that might be collected by the third party. We do not cover the information that has been provided by you to them or to an advertiser on whose goods are advertised on our website.
This site would automatically recognise the Internet URL from which it is accessed. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, order verification, date / time stamp for system administration, system troubleshooting and internal marketing purposes may be logged by us.
Your information might be used by us to improve the site’s content and layout, help us reach out to new customers and also for our marketing efforts to you and for others. It would also help us discover information about the visitors on this site.
Communication with the Customer
You as a customer have permitted and allowed Intimate Nation to keep you updated with our latest collections and offers and contact you via phone calls, SMS messages or emailers at any time of the day. We respect your privacy and would keep all your information safe and secure with us. We would use your contact details to communicate with you on your orders, deliveries and also for confirmation of orders placed using the “cash on delivery” option.
Once you register with us, we would send you a confirmation email. Your email address and phone number might also be sued for us to let you know about the promotions and offers. Your email address is used to deliver all this information to you. At any point of time, if you wish to not receive these communications from us, you could choose the “Unsubscribe” link mentioned in the bottom of our emails. However, you cannot opt out for receiving emails related to your order details or membership.
We would not sell, trade, rent, license or in any under circumstance disclose your personal & financial information to anyone, except that:
- We use external service providers, for instance courier services. To help your order reach you on time, we disclose some basic information like your name, shipping address and contact details to our courier service companies.
- Aggregate or non-personal information like the number of daily visitors on our website with third parties such as advertising partners. This information would not directly identify any user.
All information gather by Mercury Fabrics Private Limited/Intimate Nation would be stored securely by us within a controlled database. This database would be stored on servers behind a firewall and access to which would be password protected and limited. Although, we would try our best to keep the data safe, there is no security system which would be impenetrable. We do not take any guarantee of the security of the database nor can we give any guarantee that information supplied would not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. Also, please note that all information shared by you in any discussion area on any other social media platform is available to anyone with an internet connection. You are at your own risk while sharing information with your friends and thus you must be responsible before sharing any information.
Our third party service providers used to serve ads on behalf of us over the internet and on our website would be collecting anonymous information about your visits to our website and your choice of products and services. This information might further be used by them for other websites to target advertisements. The information is collected through the use of a “pixel tag”. Please note that no personal identifiable information is collected during this process and a person’s name, address, email address, phone number etc. are not known.
Mercury Fabrics Pvt Ltd / Intimate Nation is committed to protect all information of Internet users.
Intimatenation.com hereby promises that all information mentioned on its website is accurate. However, we do not take any responsibility/guarantee of the discrepancies that might arise that if www.intimatenation.com receives any incomplete/inaccurate information from its suppliers and external sources. If you find any inaccurate information on our website, please write to us with the caption, ‘Incorrect Information’ on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers of Warranties & Product Liability
Intimatenation.com does not take any guarantee or give any warranty for the merchandise. The warranty / promises are made directly by the manufacturer and are solely their liability. The information provided to you in our catalogues is directly given to us by the manufacturer. All the products displayed in our catalogue are seasonal and would not be available for sale round the year. Actual colours and dimensions of the product may differ from the image of the product on the screen.
Under no circumstances would Intimatenation.com or any of its sources be liable for any incidental, special, direct or indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to any damage or loss of business profits, loss of business information, business interruption, or any other pecuniary loss which might arise out of (1) the use or the inability to use the Services; (2) unauthorized access or alteration of user’s transmissions or data; (3) or any other matter relating to services. Further, www.intimatenation.com shall not be responsible for any delay or inability to use the website or any other related services, the failure to provide the services or for nay information, products, services, software and related graphics which could be obtained through the website or arising out of the use of the website, whether based on tort, contract, strict liability, negligence or otherwise. Intimatenation.com would not be held responsible for the non-availability of the website during the periodic maintenance period or any other suspension of the website which might occur due to any technical reason or any other external reason which would be outside the control of intimation.com. All information on the website shall not be copied, reproduced or altered without the written consent of Intimatenation.com and its affiliates.
Termination & Update
Intimatenation.com has the right to terminate this agreement, its terms & conditions and/or the provision of any of its services during any time of the year for any reason without giving any prior information. Termination of this user agreement and its terms and conditions would take away all the rights granted to you.
No Re-Sale of Service
You hereby agree to not duplicate, reproduce, sell, resell, copy or exploit any of the information for any commercial or any other purposes. You also agree to not use any of the portion of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Service.
Use of the websiteBy accessing www.www.intimatenation.com, you represent and warrant to Mercury Fabrics Private Limited/Intimate Nation, the owner of the website that you are legally entitled to access the website and use the information made available on the website.
The trademarks, logos, names and service marks displayed on the website ae registered as well as unregistered trademarks of Mercury Fabrics Private Limited, the owner of the website. No information on the website shall be interpreted as having a license or right to use any trademark without having prior written consent and permission of Mercury Fabrics Private Limited / Intimate Nation.
External links have only been provided for convenience and are beyond the control of Mercury Fabrics Private Limited / Intimate Nation. Use and reliance on any other external link is at your own risks.
Mercury Fabrics Private Limited / Intimate Nation does not take any warranty, representation, statement or guarantee regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
Mercury Fabrics / Intimate Nation will not be held responsible and disclaims all liabilities for any losses, damages, personal injuries or expenses of any nature which may be bared by you or any other entity directly or indirectly accessing the website or any information of your company or its personal information transmitted over to us on our system. Mercury Fabrics / Intimate Nation shall not be held liable to any individual / firm / entity for any loss or liability.
Conflict of Terms
If there ever arises a situation where there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of the website terms and conditions, any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other terms and conditions and policies and notices which relate to that particular section or part of the website shall prevail with regard to that section of the website.
The terms and conditions, policies and notices which is / becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being invalid, illegal, void, unlawful or for any other reason shall in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it becomes unenforceable will be treated as void whereas the remaining provisions, terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full effect.
Applicable of laws
The use of www.www.intimatenation.com shall be governed by the laws of New Delhi, India regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties in the agreement have decided that all exclusive jurisdiction over any kind of controversy would take place in the courts located in New Delhi, India.
As a merchant, we are not liable in respect of any loss or damage that might arise directly or indirectly out of a decline of authorisation during any transaction on account of the cardholder exceeding their present limit.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The purchaser agrees and understands to all the terms and conditions before placing an order.
- All orders are subject to realisation of payment and would be executed once payment is received.
- There would be an additional charge on cash on delivery.
- It is not possible to edit / cancel the order once it has been placed.
- All orders are subject to product availability.
- All offers valid only till stocks last.
- We reserve the rights to terminate/stop all existing offers at any point of time.
- Mercury Fabrics / Intimate Nation shall not be obliged to fulfil any order for any offer which has been cancelled and all customers need to abide to the decisions of Intimate Nation.
- We are not liable for any credit card fraud. The liability any fraudulent activity should always be on the owner of the card unless proved otherwise.
- You as a customer have agreed that all details provided to you by Mercury Fabrics / Intimate Nation is only for the purpose of ordering or purchasing a product. You also agree that information provided is accurate, true and current. You also agree that the credit/debit card being used by you, belongs to you and that your account hold a sufficient fund to cover the payment of the products ordered.
- Mercury Fabrics / Intimate Nation hold the right to terminate your membership from Intimatenation.com and refrains you from fulfilling any further orders, suspend and terminate your access to the website without any prior notice if:(a) you fail to make payments on time,(b) breach any conditions,
(c) do not provide us with reasonable time to check the accuracy and validity of information provided by you,
(d) if we suspect your engagement / connection of being involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity.
- You further agree that in case you breach our conditions or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of the website, you shall be responsible for all the costs and expenses that we or our office, directors, employees, agents, suppliers bear. You shall also be accountable for the legal fees, if applicable.
- You would be responsible if anyone else uses your shopping account / profile unless you prove the same was a fraudulent activity.
- We reserve the right to change our merchandise without giving a prior notice. Some products might be available for only a limited time period or in limited quantity. An item might be out of stock temporarily or permanently or even be discontinued. If an item is no longer available on our website, we would remove the same from our website as soon as possible.
- All prices displayed are quoted in Indian Rupees and are valid only in the Territory of the Indian Republic. All prices are subject to change at any point in time and are subject to applicable taxes.
- There exist no relationship between you and www.intimatenation.com until your order has been accepted and shipped.
- By placing an order, you have agreed for us to contact you via phone / sms regarding your order. We are allowed to contact you even if your mobile number has been registered under ‘Do not disturb’ list. A confirmation call might be made to you at the number provided by you and details of your product might be discussed. Once confirmed by you, your order would be dispatched.
- No discount voucher can be redeemed for cash and terms and conditions for all discount vouchers would be unique and would be applicable as per the discount voucher.
- You have agreed for us to use / disclose information about you, such as your demographics and your use of our website without revealing your personal information or identity. You have agreed for us to use your information for promotional and marketing purposes.
- We have provided an accurate image for all products sold on the website. Although, sometimes the colours used by us and the display of your computer / phone screen might affect the colours you see. We do not take any guarantee of the colour, texture or display you see on your laptop / mobile screen.
- You cannot duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the products or the use of any of the products or any access to any of the product or service.
- We are not responsible for any delay in the delivery of the product or any other matter to the extent that the delay is caused by an external factor which is not in our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, flood, war, labour disputes, fire, strikes, riots, lock-outs, civil commotion, explosion, malicious damage, government actions and any other similar events.
- We hold no responsibility of any material displayed on the third party websites. We only vouch for the prices placed on our website and do not take responsibility for the prices stated other shopping directories or any third party.
- During the time when there are any offers running on the website, the terms and conditions of that particular offer would take precedence. All terms and conditions for any offers running, would be available on the website.